Thursday, March 12, 2009

Everywhere I've Been



About ten minutes after I took this photograph the clouds passed through and the sun was shining. Life seems to be moving as quickly these days. I have fifty good years behind me. Where do I go next after everywhere I've been? The education I pursued, the home I have created, the books I've read, the children I've raised, the paintings I've done, the places I have traveled, the photographs I've taken, the husband I've loved, the friends and family I've cherished; all these combine to form the very large canvas that is my life's work. I cannot see the next brushstroke but know that even as I write this the image on the canvas is shifting.

1 comment:

PJ said...

Hi Karen!
I like the new picture of you!
As I read your blog I am reminded why I LOVE you so much!
You are a true "Kindred Spirit"!
PeeJ