Sunday, August 23, 2009

Barely Breathing




Not just a great song I downloaded today but also describes my current physical state attributable to allergies. We have had record rainfall this summer which has turned our normally dry mountains into a verdant wonderland. Lots of tall grass, flowers......beautiful but you get the idea. This is a picture of some purple coneflowers in my garden. Purple coneflowers are my second favorite flower after pansies. Speaking of pictures, back up your computers people! I lost five years worth of digital photographs in a computer crash. I thought I would be able to recover them but the media had been wiped off the damaged hard drive. A thousand tears later, I am trying to rebuild my photograph library. Summer has sped by so quickly. I am getting the itch to pick up my knitting even though it has been about 90 degrees the last couple of days. The nights are quite cool. I noticed some trees up in Fort Collins turning yellow already when I moved my daughter up there to go to school.

No comments: