Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year. New Blog.

Well it's the first day of 2009 so thought I would give this a shot. I have been trying to figure out how to create the blog page and it looks like it will be a work in progress. The photograph in the header is of the view from my window. I am very fortunate to live surrounded by such beauty. Below is one of the paintings from my 2008 collection. The original is hanging in Pinewood Cabin, our little guest cottage. My intent is to use this blog as an outlet for my thoughts and creations. My house is overrun with paintings I can't let go of, books I'd like to talk about, and half done knitting projects among other things. Additional hobbies include traveling with my rugged outdoorsman husband and kids, gardening, my three cats, and tennis. All of these topics, and I'm sure I'll come up with more. will be up for discussion. Because I have run out of wall space in my house and the cabin, it is time to try to find a market for my paintings. Look for features associated with that endeavor as well. Happy new year everyone.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the lavender elk painting. You are a very talented artist.

Tom Miller said...

Cool page Momma. Keep up the good work.

PJ said...

You are not only a "very talented artist", you're a good cook too! Are you going to give out the recipe for your oyster pie???